All Are Welcome
Mindfulness Workshop Jan. 28-29
A two day Mindfulness Workshop is being held at ASWUU January 28th and 29th 12:30-2pm, each day.
- How Mindfulness Meditation started, what it is and what benefits we get from doing it.
- More about the body, mind, and emotions
- About the mechanics of stress. What role the components of the brain and the hormones in our body play in our response to stress. We'll go through techniques that will help us learn how to master these responses as well.
- About "Monkey Mind" and ways to control it.
- The difference between our mind verses the ego.
- The roles we play in life and who and what our authentic self is.
Check back for updates.